Strani

četrtek, 30. januar 2014

New in: Catrice #46 Berry Potter & Plumbledore nail polish

The moment I saw promo photos of the new Catrice polishes, I knew this one will be mine. Why? Well, because of the name. I am a bigbigbig Harry Potter fan and I knew I had to have it!
catrice-berry-potter-and-plumledore
catrice-berry-potter-and-plumledore
catrice-berry-potter-and-plumledore
catrice-berry-potter-and-plumledore
catrice-berry-potter-and-plumledore

Lucky for me, this one doesn't just have a great name, it also looks great! It's a dark purple with blue shimmer. It dries extremely fast and application is easy-peasy! But it needs three coats(or at least two thick ones) for a full coverage. The last picture is taken with flash, so you can see the purple base better!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar