Strani

ponedeljek, 27. januar 2014

Essence & Catrice discontinuing series: Gold fever polish

Another polish being discontinued from Colour & go line. This one is a mixture of gold and red glitters in clear base. At one coat it is a great polish for layering, but with three it is fully opaque. Application is easy, removal not so much - I suggest you use the foil metod.
essence-colour-go-gold-fever
I hope you don't mind, I still have one in the old bottle, but the polish is the same. Above picture is one coat of the polish. The ones from bellow are with three coats.
essence-colour-go-gold-fever
essence-colour-go-gold-fever
essence-colour-go-gold-fever

It is really a lovely polish, either for layering or to wear on its own. It does dry a bit longer, that what I am used too - for me drying time should be 5mins for a layer, LOL. But I would recommend it for sure!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar