Strani

petek, 17. januar 2014

Essence Ice, ice baby limited edition polishes and hand cream


I took all four polishes from Essence Ice, ice baby limited edition, when I saw it. Unfortunatelly I have only three to show you today.

All four are sheer, shimmery polishes. All four are 0.27 fl.oz/8ml.

First, I have Junior championship.

It is a sheer off white with pink shimmer. It is very sheer, I got three coats on the picture, and you can still see my nail line. I like this colour, but I'm not really sure I'd use it.

Second, there's Do the rittberger.

Light purple with pink shimmer. Again, very sheer side, unfortunatelly. Three coats, and you can clearly see, how sheer it is. What a shame!

And last one, Icebreaker.

Beautiful colour! Periwinkle with pink shimmer. This one isn't all that sheer, I got two coats on the pictures. This is a star of this collection. Beatiful! A must-have, if you ask me!

The one that's missing is Ice skates on! The mint one with green shimmer.
I also bought the hand creme from this collection, and I really like it. It is absorbant and moisturizing. It smells very nice.

Ingredientes:

And a bonus picture, eyeshadows from this collection.




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar