Strani

ponedeljek, 11. november 2013

Essence Beauty beats blush and lipglosses

I got a few things from Essence Beauty beats TE. This TE was in collaboration with Justin Bieber and at first I didn't even look at it. But then I decided to take a better look, and I took the following:
essence-beauty-beats-haul

Blush - Groupie at heart and 2 lipglosses - Groupie at heart and Eenie meenie

BLUSH:
essence-beauty-beats-blush-groupie-at-heart
essence-beauty-beats-blush-groupie-at-heart
essence-beauty-beats-blush-groupie-at-heart

essence-beauty-beats-blush-groupie-at-heart-swatch-1

essence-beauty-beats-blush-groupie-at-heart-swatch-2


I really like the blush. It is very pigmented and it is easy to blend. The colour is great for me - it is matte, no shimmer, pink that leans towards red. I am naturally pale and this blush gives me really healthy, soft cheecks, like I've blushed because of th weather or something like that. I don't regret buying it, and I know I'll be using it a lot!
It contains 5g/0.17 oz.
INGREDIENTS: talc, mica, magnesium stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexyl palmitate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-1, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499(iron oxides), ci 77891(titanium dioxide)

LIPGLOSSES:
essence-beauty-beats-lipgloss-grupie-at-heart
essence-beauty-beats-lipgloss-groupie-at-heart-swatch

Lipgloss Groupie at heart I also like. It is pigmented, without shimmer, and it applies easily.The colour is somewhere between rose and red, and bright!
essence-beauty-beats-lipgloss-eenie-meenie
essence-beauty-beats-lipgloss-eenie-meenie-swatch

Lipgloss Eenie meenie is another story. It is very well pigmented, but you have to be very carefull with application, it shows every mistake. It's a soft rose colour that contains shimmer. I don't think I'll be wearing it at all, it's just not the colour for me.
And swatches of both lipglosses on my hand:
essence-beauty-beats-lipgloss-swatch-eenie-meenie-groupie-at-heart

Both lipglosses smell nice, it reminds me of candies. Unfortunatelly both are a bit on the sticky side, which really bothers me. On the plus side they don't make my lips dry!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar